Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sky Blue Fringed Flower and Hearts - SW0025

SW0025

Size: 14.0cm x 13.0cm
Price: INR 120/-
Code: GC0025

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

This is one of my favorite cards, for it has these tiny fringed flowers. The shape of the stem and the leaves add to its beauty. I have also added sky blue color quilled hearts. Since the whole card has a lot of sky blue, I added blue Rhine-stones.



I have made a box for packaging the card as the flower has some dimension. The box top cover has a triangle cut out, so that it works as aperture box. The ribbon is attached to the top of the box cover, so that you can tie the box with the ribbon.




Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card.



♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...