Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Favorite - Anastasia's Signature Leaves

Anastasia's signature leaves are something that has fascinated me for a long time now. Every time I see Anastasia's creations the leaves are the one that attracts my attention first. And now I see a lot of quillers are inheriting that style of leaves in their creations too. I have been experimenting with the comb to create such leaves and failed to create a good one many times. However, with the failures comes success too and I am finally able to create some good quality leaves. Here's a collage of some snap of the leaves I have quilled.

(Click on the picture for a larger view)

I love the 4 tone leaves very much for it simply looks unique and gorgeous. In the 2 tone leaves there is a combo leaf too, in which the vein is light green but the center spine is dark green color. It looks great, though the collage could not capture it.

If you want to learn how to make them, then visit Anastasia's blog post here. Or you may also visit Pritesh's blog post here. She has done a very good video tutorial too. That would give a clear idea how to make the leaves.

Thanks for visiting the post!!

♥ ~ GG

2 comments:

Pritesh Dagur said...

Woooooooooooow! Gayatri, these look truly awesome and you're most welcome! All credit is Annie's though :) She is to be praised really :)

Anastasiaw2008@gmail.com said...

Thank you very much for all the lovely things said about my leaf Pritesh. Gayatri I am really happy to see the leaves beautifully done by you. Glad that in a very small way I have contributed something to the quilling world that would help quillers. It is very nice of you to tag it to me thanks again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...