Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Sneak Peek - My next quilled heart greeting card

I have been idle and resting for past few days now. And thus passing time by quilling some flowers and cutting my card stocks. Not much hard work is done. Yeah I have been thinking some technique for the bookmark swap I am participating in. However, got bored of thinking and thus thought I would do some quilling. Wanted to beehive something for a long time. And a heart is something I wanted to quill. Actually wanted to see how the heart turns out with beehiving technique.

And here's a sneak peek of what I have done so far:


Here are some other angles of the heart:



I am working on the card stock now to implement the heart on it.
It will be ready by tomorrow morning.

Thanks for visiting my blog and reading this post!!

♥ ~ GG

2 comments:

GHAZALA said...

wow Gayatri your beehive heart has come out very beautiful you have inspired me to try this tech

KhushiG said...

Thank you Ghazala!! All the best for you beehived heart!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...