Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Simple Quilled Valentine Card - SW0012

I had a very old printed greeting card with a beautiful pic of tulips. I had it cut and placed in the below card stock. I also used a ribbon and 2 quilled heart to make it a valentine card. I have added 2 punched out flowers. 

This is card is very very simple and there is very less quilling, so I have decided to renovate in with some more quilling; but not now. I would do it in some of spare time.

For now, I am uploading the pic of it as it looks now.

SW0012


Size: A6
Price: INR 55/-
Code: SW0012

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)



Thanks for visiting!

♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...