Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pink Quilled Flower and Green Embossed Flowers - SW0026

SW0026

Size: A6
Price: INR 120/-
Code: GC0026

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

This card too has a mix of punched flowers and quilled flower. I have embossed the punched flowers and applied chamki and glitters to the centers. I have also applied glitter drops to the handmade paper and semicircle card stocks. The tiny hearts are stamped through out the card stock. In the top corner I have used plastic glittered semicircle stickers.

I added a Congratulations peel off sticker and that made it look even more gorgeous. Here's how it looks:



The inside of the card looks like:



I made an envelop for the card.






♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...