Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Heart with punched flowers - a different Valentine Card - SW0013

Here's my experiment with punched flowers and quilling. For this card I used a printed card stock, a handmade paper, punched out flowers, quilled heart and some swirls. Even though the card is small, the output looks great. It's one of the most beautiful card I had made.

I loved this card very much.

SW0013

On valentine day's occasion my friend had asked me to hand it over to his fiance. She loved the card too.



Thanks for visiting!

♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...