Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Year Card - SW0006

This again was another experiment of mine for vintage look. I love the flower in this card. This is a small card and people who saw this card personally have loved the card but asked me to make this card a bit bigger. They too loved the flower in it. I call this flower as 'the Heart flower'.

SW0006


Size: 9.0cm x 11.5cm
Price: INR 95/-
Code: GC0006

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)


I hope you like the card.
Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card.


I would make a bigger sometime later.

Thanks for visiting!

♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...