Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy New Year 2011

New year 2011 was approaching and I was thinking what to make for the new year. And then I thought of experimenting with quilled letters. And thus I decided to quill 2011. Though the experiment was not the best but still I and my family like it very much.

I have also framed it now; haven't clicked a pic of it. Would upload it sometime later.


I started the card on 31 Dec. 2010 and finished after midnight i.e. on 2011 New Year.



Thanks for visiting!
Happy New Year!!

♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...