Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cute feet, a small gift tag - SW0011

This is my first experiment with quilling feet. I have overlapped one foot above the other, thus, most of my friends when saw it first, they couldn't recognize what it is. However, once I told them its one foot above another, they immediately recognized it.

It's a very small card and can be termed as a gift tag.

SW0011

I hope you like the gift tag.
Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card.


Thanks for visiting!

♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...