Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Multicolored Fringed Flower with Butterfly Embellishment - SW0010


SW0010

Size: 15.0cm x 13.0cm
Price: INR 180/-
Code: GC0010

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

My friends say as a new quiller this is one of my classic creation. I love the card so very much. Mostly the color combination of the card stock and the quilling design. Here I have used a butterfly photo instead of a quilled butterfly. Honestly, I will have to admit that quilling creatures is one thing that I am still learning and not so great at it.

The quilled heart is actually white color but the top and sides of it are colored with red paint and is applied golden glitter on it. When you tilt the card the red crimped strips look amazing on the red shiny paper. And I am sure you would like the inside of the card, which I designed with small cuttings of heart and colored glitters.



I have made a box for packaging the card as the flower has some dimension. The box top cover has a triangle cut out, so that it works as aperture box. The ribbon is attached to the top of the box cover, so that you can tie the box with the ribbon.



Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card.


♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...