Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Punched Flower with Quilled Hearts - a Valentine Card - SW0014

SW0014

Size: 14.0cm x 13.0cm
Price: INR 135/-
Code: GC0014

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

This is my experiment with punched flowers and quilling. I thought of merging punched flower and quilling. And this is the result of that experiment. I also added two quilled hearts. The hearts made from graduated quilling strips of white-dark violet.

I presented this to a friend of mine, whom I met after a very long time. Well, my friend thought I bought it from somewhere and couldn't believe that I actually made it myself. Oh! I miss my cards. I will prepare similar cards soon.

Here's a collage showing its inside.


♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...