Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy New Year Card - Heart cut out - SW0005

This again is a fringed flower card. But this time my experiment was to bring a vintage look to my card. I succeeded a bit by bringing that look in the new year wish background. I was able to cut out the heart nicely and put the quilling strip border to it. I love the pink color fringed flowers with the purple center of it. The leaves are punched out. I used a crimped strips for the threads coming out from the top of the heart. Do you like the tiny heart cut out from the pink pattern paper I have? I love the tiny cut out.

SW0005

Size: 9.0cm x 11.5cm
Price: INR 85/-
Code: GC0005

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)



Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card.


I have made a box for packaging the card as the flower has some dimension. The box top cover has a triangle cut out, so that it works as aperture box. The ribbon is attached to the top of the box cover, so that you can tie the box with the ribbon.



Thanks for visiting my blog!

♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...