Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blue and Pink Flowers with Embellishments - SW0028

SW0028

Size: A6
Price: INR 149/-
Code: GC0028

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

I love the color combination of the card stocks in this greeting card. I have tried to merge both chamkis and quilling and I quite happy with the output. I bought a small sheet of glitter rings from a dot to bigger rings. The two are 2nd and 3rd from that row. It definitely looks a little abstract, however, I love the card very much.

Here's the inside of the card:



I made an envelop for the card.




Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card.



♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...