Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

White Double Fringed Flower with Royal Butterfly - SW0029

SW0029

Size: A6
Price: INR 129/-
Code: GC0029

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

I made another double fringed flower with white and blue combination, i.e. white petals with blue center. The flower's width is 2.5cm. I made some royal flower petals and added it as wings of butterfly. The Royal butterfly looks simply gorgeous!! I punched out some flowers and embossed it and designed the flower center with glitter pen. I have used a handmade paper piece as background and then used a red card stock to beautify the card. Overall the card looks serene to me. I added a big Sky Blue Rhine stone to the center of the flower.

I have added a small stamping "Sweet" to the card with double sided foam tape. I also stamped the bubbles to it.



I have made a box for packaging the card as the flower has some dimension. The box top cover has a triangle cut out, so that it works as aperture box. The ribbon is attached to the top of the box cover, so that you can tie the box with the ribbon.




♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...