Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Heart Flowers' Bouquet - SW0022

SW0022

Size: A6
Price: INR 150/-
Code: GC0022

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

This is my experiment with making a quilled bouquet. I have used a strap of pattern paper and glued some chunky to increase its beauty. The quilled heart is made with graduated color strips of yellow-orange. The flowers are heart shaped flowers.



I made an Envelobox for this card.




♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...