Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Blue Beam - Paper Jhumkaa

Well, it's been very very long that I wrote anything to my blog.

So, here I am wasting no more time... present to you the quilled jhumkaas that are taking my whatever spare time...

A bit of findings add immense beauty to a simple paper dome... Presenting you the "Blue Beam"

To have your jhumkaa cutomised or for price details contact SereneWaves.





Hope you like it!! For more such amazing creations visit and like my FaceBook page SereneWaves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...